Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Autumn Colour

Have you ever seen a spruce tree change colour in the fall? This one has Virginia creeper all through it, so it makes for an interesting display.

Maple lit by the early morning sun.

Every branch on this sumac was a different colour! it was so hard choosing which photo to show you!

I have no idea what sort of a tree this is, but there are a lot of them around. I especially liked the golden leaves which caught the sun, against the darker storm clouds.

2 comments:

George said...

We have Virginia Creeper growing up oak trees, but I don't ever recall seeing it in a Spruce tree. It's definitely a colorful combination.

Wynnie said...

Very nice. I love the colours of fall. Especially like the sumac, with the green still running down the center of the red leaves

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
I'm a 50 something female set loose on the world with a camera.