Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Bridge Supports

Blogger is still not cooperating about uploading photos from my computer, so I am finally finding a way around it.
These are supports of a bridge in Southside Park, in Woodstock. I have no idea how old they are, but I love them.
Today I am linking to NF Abstract.


Leovi said...

Delightfully exquisite. The photos are beautiful. I like the prospects and textures.

Buttons said...

I love them too Judy:) B

Carole M. said...

good to see you found your way with uploading. You can delete this comment, since I find no other way to return email to you.

I'd left comment on my blog --

JUDY: Blogger - you can either upload your pics online in a gallery and use the url to link to your post, OR, as John had made mention recently on his blog, the HTML option will still allow you to browse your images to upload.

EG CameraGirl said...

The supports are such a pretty shape. I like the repeat rhythm in these photos.

Congrats on figuring out a way around Blogger. :))

NatureFootstep said...

the supprots made a good abstract shot. Thanks for joining.

As for the uploading troubel. I create the post in Explorer and save it. Then I go to GOOGLE Chrome and upload the shots. Those copanies behave like jealeous children. Making a lot of trouble for us. :(

Renae at simple sequins said...

Judy! Way to work around Blogger. I had issue months back regarding Picasa. It would freeze my computer solid. No function. I would have to pull the plug to get the chance to reset and get back in. Finally, pooof to Picasa. I now use Photobucket and I love it there.

Good luck in your efforts. I love these columns too; the texture, the colors and the designs all goes!

Lin Floyd said...

love the shapes and designs they make!

Deb said...

I have to down load through html...some have said it is a Internet Explorer problem..

Prairie Jill said...

Great idea for an abstract! I love the repetition of the shapes, and the textures.

Luna Miranda said...

i'm also a having a hard time uploading photos with Blogger.:(
great curves and textures. i like the composition, too.

Igor Ramirez Šaš said...

They remind me of ancient Rome columns. Like it's a picture of one of those buildings back in time.


Blog Archive

About Me

My Photo
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
I'm a 50 something female set loose on the world with a camera.