Thursday, November 29, 2012


 There were still geese earlier this week.
Some are coming in for a landing on the pond.
 To see more winged things, visit NF Winged Things.


Ruby Manchanda said...

Lovely shots especially the last one.

ladyfi said...

What lovely light in the sky and those reflections.

JC said...

Almost every day I get a group that announce themselves, as they fly by my woods.

If I hear them in time, I can see them do their fly by.

Makes my day every time.

Again, thanks for your photos. I absolutely love your blog. Even if I don't visit all the time. Just so you know.


eileeninmd said...

Great sighting of the geese, looks like a lot of them. Wonderful shots!

Deb said...

A gaggle of geese ... Nice photos

Tina said...

Very great shots!

Husbilen-Ellen said...

Lovely blue sky with the birds!

TexWisGirl said...


NatureFootstep said...

I have not seen geeze for two months at least. They left early this year.


Blog Archive

About Me

My Photo
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
I'm a 50 something female set loose on the world with a camera.