The rain did stop for a day or two, and I captured these raindrops on my irises.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(584)
-
▼
May
(52)
- Various Irises
- Watery Wednesday
- Species Peonies
- Unknown Flower
- House Fire
- Today's Flowers
- Goslings
- Macro Flowers Saturday
- Rain on the Irises
- Morning Dew on a Spiderweb
- False Lupine
- Skywatch Friday
- Rain Dance
- Oriental Limelight Wormwood
- Mourning Dove
- Watery Wednesday
- Camperdown Elm
- Harvest of Memories
- Fernleaf Peony
- Species Peony
- Dandelions
- Sitting in the Sunshine
- Skywatch Friday
- Dogtooths in the Afternoon
- Circular Saw Blade
- Watery Wednesday
- Marsh Marigold
- Sign
- Last of the Bloodroots
- Goslings
- Pulmonaria
- Water Over The Dam
- Coltsfoot
- CN Tower
- Watery Wednesday
- Cedar Creek
- Magnifying Glass
- Mint
- Lilac Buds
- Geranium Blossoms
- New Leaves
- Dogtooths
- Red Trilliums
- Contrast
- Trilliums
- Aloe
- Bloodroots
- Pansies
- Lady's Mantle
- Dutchman's Britches
- Dandelions
- Today's Flowers
-
▼
May
(52)
About Me
- Judy
- Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
- I'm a 50 something female set loose on the world with a camera.


5 comments:
Beautiful!
I love the raindrops on these irises. The enlarged views are especially beautiful.
you're doing really really well capturing raindrops on flowers and leaves. they look like jewels. I've tried my hand at this recently but my own results can't even compare. the header photo is fabulous. they look like geranium leaves, is that so? well, it's magical. thanks for visiting my blog, I truly appreciate that. I hope you have a glorious weekend.
oh Judy. the rain came back to Sweden..since this morning it started...
very nice droplets, dear
nice weekend
great raindrops...
Post a Comment