Sunday, May 29, 2011

Today's Flowers

I stopped at the college on Friday after work, and found an iris I had not seen before. This is called Klingon Princess. Husband agrees with me that it seems awfully subtle to be Klingon, royal or otherwise. But what surprises me is that it seems to be the same variety that has been in my garden since we bought the house 23 years ago.
 These are from my front garden; don't they look the same to you?
For more flowers from around the world, click the icon on the right.

3 comments:

joo said...

Marvellous!

Anonymous said...

They do look the same. And they are so pretty.

Photos by Stan said...

Lovely, lovely, lovely!! That applies to your blog site in general -- To save time, I'll post a summary comment. I especially love your irises, bleeding hearts, Klingons (really?), unknown Fragrants, and crabapple [with story]. We once had a crabapple tree on our front lawn -- the fragrance was absolutely amazing; but picking up the apples was a royal pain -- lol. Anyway, keep shooting -- you do nice work.

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
I'm a 50 something female set loose on the world with a camera.