Thursday, April 7, 2011

News Bulletin

I received word yesterday that my father suffered a minor heart attack due to asymptomatic pneumonia. He is recovering well from the heart attack, but the pneumonia is a major concern, and he will be in hospital for a while. He turned 93 in the fall, and my parents celebrated their 68th wedding anniversay on Sunday.

They live in southern Ontario, a seven hour drive from here, so if I suddenly disappear, that is where I have gone.

Thank you all for your kind words (that is the sort of people you are - I know the words will be there) and thoughts.

6 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

May your father's health improve, and safe travels to you and others if they go to his (and your mother's) side.

Mel said...

Wishing you safe travels and a speedy recovery for your father.

Deb said...

oh I'm so sorry to hear that Judy....hope all goes well...will keep your family in my thoughts and prayers..

Ann, Chen Jie Xue 陈洁雪 said...

My thoughts and prayers to everyone in the family.

Clytie said...

I am so sorry to hear of your father's illness. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers tonight.

Carletta said...

Praying for you and your family Judy.

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
I'm a 50 something female set loose on the world with a camera.