Sunday, February 3, 2013

A Nice Cup of Tea

I have been looking at my tea,
as well as drinking it.


Madge Bloom said...

Are you reading the tea leaves?? Love tea... the rich amber color is so pleasing...

George said...

I find the colors of the different varieties of tea to be interesting.

JC said...

It's seems that I enjoy a few cups of tea mostly during the colder days. In the Spring and Summer, I enjoy it iced.

My cabinet has about twenty or so different types.

And, I have a tea cup collection.

So, even though I am a coffee drinker I am a closet tea lover.

Don't tell anyone though ...


Debbie said...

I'm staring at the beautiful tea cup, it look older and very beautiful!

Mel said...

Lovely tea, I think I'll have a cup as well!


Blog Archive

About Me

My Photo
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
I'm a 50 something female set loose on the world with a camera.