I'm getting tired of the snow and ice, and starting to play with still lifes. At least I can stay warm...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2012
(472)
-
▼
January
(55)
- Watery Wednesday
- Cow Parsnip at Dawn
- Pearls with Snow
- Bench with Snow
- Frosted Chicory
- Frost at Dawn
- Icicles
- Friday's Fences
- Skywatch Friday
- Grape Hyacinths
- Pinhey's Point
- Shadows
- Lady's Mantle
- Watery Wednesday
- Pearls
- Currant Leaves
- Thyme
- Upright Fuschia
- Burning Bush
- Ice on Cars
- Chain Link Fence
- Friday's Fences
- Skywatch Friday
- Dawn After Freezing Rain
- Annie
- Watery Wednesday
- Echinacea
- January Lilacs
- Today's Flowers
- Sunrise
- Blackbird
- Rose Leaves with Snow
- Friday's Fences
- Skywatch Friday
- Summer
- Watery Wednesday
- Shadows
- Rosehips
- Ducks
- Snow
- Black Eyed Susans
- Nightshade Berries
- Moon and Icicles
- Friday's Fences
- Skywatch Friday
- Seed Pods
- Sumac
- Silhouettes
- Japanese Maple
- Burning Bush
- Watery Wednesday
- Morning
- Giant Sock Monkey
- Sunflower
- Happy New Year!!
-
▼
January
(55)
About Me
- Judy
- Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
- I'm a 50 something female set loose on the world with a camera.
7 comments:
I like it Judy...
It's beautiful! I like the addition of the glass shard.
Now, there is a clever idea! Pretty snowy here, about 1' on the ground. Darn cold, too.
Thanks for visiting!
Love the white on white in these photos!
Oh dear! It's a bit too early to be tired of winter. We have a long way to go yet.:)
Such pretty shots!
so beautiful!! but i love snow, we have gotten very little!!
Nice pictures, I do. Lovely light off those pearls.
Post a Comment