Friday, May 1, 2009

Central Experimental Farm

On a rainy day, we went to see the animals and other exhibits. The Clydesdales were in stalls with bars at the top, three inches apart, so I could not photograph King's whole face, but I like the way his eye turned out.

There was display about tractors. I thought the ride-on toy was cute.

Mama goat was hungry, but her goatling was a perfect little model.

Cows are a challenge to photograph, so I settled for a calf. Although she looks to be half dalmation, with all those spots.


1 comment:

Lavender and Vanilla Friends of the Gardens said...

Judy, you did a marvelous job with the pictures you took. Each is unique, alluring, shows your knowhow and passion for photography. I must say, so well done.

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
I'm a 50 something female set loose on the world with a camera.