We have been away for a few days. My family had Thanksgiving this past weekend, so I have done a lot of driving, and found many new things to show you. I photographed these reflections at sunset, at a picnic area, on the way home last night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(667)
-
▼
October
(52)
- Milkweed seeds
- Today's Flowers
- Fencepost
- Cattails
- Macro Flowers Saturday
- Look Up
- Ice
- Skywatch Friday
- In the Cornfield
- Grape Vine
- Misty Morning
- Daddy Longlegs
- Shadows
- Watery Wednesday
- Reflections at Sunrise
- Frost
- Daisy
- Corn
- Skywatch Friday
- Milkweed Seeds
- Bur Cucumber
- Cow Parsnip
- Geese and Soybeans
- Watery Wednesday
- Contrails at Dawn
- Aunt Elizabeth's Grapes
- Dandelions
- Annie Helped Take This Photo
- Lake Scugog
- Queen Anne's Lace
- Macro Flowers Saturday
- Grass and Water
- Lavender
- Rocks in the Water, or Beside the Water
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Watery Wednesday and Skywatch Friday
- Complaint
- The Geese Are Flying
- Today's Flowers
- Springbank Snow Countess
- Feathers
- Macro Flowers Saturday
- Mother's Dahlias
- Wading in Lake Ontario
- Wild Asters
- Nasturtiums
- Esker Road
- Skywatch Friday
- Broken Mirror
- Silver Lake
- Aunt Elizabeth's Morning Glories
- Watery Wednesday
-
▼
October
(52)
About Me
- Judy
- Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
- I'm a 50 something female set loose on the world with a camera.
11 comments:
The reflections in the water are wonderful. I especially like your first photo.
Beautiful - I always admire when sun reflects in calm water!
Love the first shot!
Watery Wednesday
Great reflections. A bit moody too which I like a lot.
Beautiful captures. Looks like paintings.
Monet-like! lovely!
beautiful reflecti0n... the stronger and the flexible
Today I prefere the last one. I like the rippels in the water.
Beautiful sunset reflection. A picture of serenity.
amazing reflections. these photos look like paintings. lovely!
you did great Judy....
Post a Comment