On that same sunny day, I had to stop along the side of the road to capture the sunset. I took the second shot at the same stop, just aimed toward the clouds to the north east.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(584)
-
▼
January
(34)
- Asparagus
- Cucumber Slices
- Today's Flowers
- Goldenrod in the Snow
- Macro Flowers Saturday
- Watery Wednesday
- Sumac
- Skywatch Friday
- Snow on the Mint
- Stump
- Fish Teeth
- Llamas
- Tulips at the Grocery Store
- Watery Wednesday
- Lake Ontario
- More Romance
- A Rose and a Cup of Tea
- Roses and Pearls
- Macro Flowers Saturday and Today's Flowers
- Skywatch Friday
- Snow on the Branches
- Snow on the Skylight
- Watery Wednesday
- Experiments with Rose Petals
- Today's Flowers
- Ice and Leaves
- Fitz
- Sunset
- Macro Flowers Saturday
- Skywatch Friday
- Today's Flowers
- Narwhale at Museum of Nature
- Memorial Arch
- Macro Flowers Saturday
-
▼
January
(34)
About Me
- Judy
- Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
- I'm a 50 something female set loose on the world with a camera.
6 comments:
very nice...see why you had to stop and photograph it...
Nice serene scene :-D
Beautiful capture. I never cease to be amazed at the variations and beauty of sunrises and sunsets. I want to photograph every one I see.
Beautiful. Looks like a painting.
Unusual colours. Very nice!
I'm glad you found a place to stop and capture this sunset,
Post a Comment