I was watching the geese fly overhead, when I noticed one skein included a snow goose amongst the Canada geese.
Monday, April 1, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2013
(230)
-
▼
April
(29)
- Sunday Walk
- Spring Flowers
- Museum of Nature
- Salt Water Aquarium
- New Leaves
- In The Garden of The Sporophytes
- Pussywillows
- Blue Whale
- Dandelions
- Stream
- Pocket Watches
- Daffodils
- Coltsfoot
- Treasures
- Water
- Snow Storm
- Maple Flowers
- Grape Hyacinth
- Tree
- Abstract Photos
- First Crocuses
- Spiderwebs
- Back Home
- Icicles
- Sewer Pipes
- Goldenrod and Snow
- Black Eyed Susan
- Ice
- Skein of Geese
-
▼
April
(29)
About Me
- Judy
- Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
- I'm a 50 something female set loose on the world with a camera.
5 comments:
You've got a good eye to spot the snow goose and get this photo. The sky is gorgeous.
Cool
I noticed the white one too. A bit strange. But that is what makes it interesting. :)
It's probably the one that was hanging around my yard!
Nice captured :0)
Post a Comment